As the landscape continues to change and evolve in the response to COVID-19, United Plant continue to provide our full commitment to keeping our people safe.
We are following all government guidance on COVID-19 secure measures and these are implemented across all sites – Orbital 5 Office and Workshop, Bonnybridge Workshop. Those employees who are currently working across our sites – who are able to fulfil their role from home must now do so.
We must all be aware, that as the pandemic circumstances evolve, our business response must also adapt and we ask that our employees, our customers and our suppliers remain vigilant on the latest guidance and the United Plant company policy.
As from Monday 28th September 2020, the following business practices were implemented:
- For employees currently home-based and working, this arrangement continues until further notice.
- There are to be no visitors or contractors entering any United Plant sites – unless this is prearranged and agreed.
- Anyone who attends a United Plant site, must follow adhere to our company COVID-19 processes.
- Face masks should be worn when entering any United Plant site until at a dedicated workstation. Masks are also required when moving around the building.
- Business travel is restricted to essential trips only and car and van sharing is not permitted.
- Wherever possible, meetings are to be conducted via BlueJeans or other virtual platforms.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to support customers during this time. We continue to provide good coverage across our customer group and have adjusted our resource appropriately, to meet customer demand. Importantly, we remain focused on service delivery.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Keep safe – protecting your health and wellbeing.
United Plant. United People.
As the end of this year fast approaches, we, like many, are keen to say goodbye to 2020 and look forward with optimism that 2021 will be a better...
At United Plant, we are keen to offer charitable support for those that need it, especially within our local communities. This week, our fantastic...
Last week we shared our SHEQ Business Update with all our United Plant employees. Normally we would be sharing this face to face, but this has of...