Yesterday we held a communication meeting for our final group of engineers. Taking place in Cannock, members of our Engineering Services team were participating in a business update that has been rolled out nationally.
Due to the pandemic and subsequent lack of face-to-face meetings – these sessions have been really valuable, boosting moral and gaining important feedback. We have encouraged the team to share their views; key challenges, areas of success and how we take our proposition to the next level.
The positive messages that have been aired across all the meetings are:
- We are agile. Because of our structure we can adapt – quickly – to meet customer need.
- We are trusted. Our customers tell us, and the team demonstrate it with their capability and approach.
- We are truly independent. Not being an OEM offers real competitive advantage to our customer group and we demonstrate a collaborative approach across the supply chain, to deliver our national service.
- We are flexible. Every customer and site are offered a tailored solution and our team are adaptable to delivering this.
- We are safe. Our ‘Safety First’ company value is now embedded across the team. Everyone here endorses a safety-first culture with huge emphasis across safe sites, safe working and safety best practise.
Thank you to everyone in the United Plant Engineering Services team, who has attended these meetings over the last few months.
We stand by the quote – Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM).
United Plant. United People.
Are you a passionate individual with experience in the HME industry? Over the last 6 months we have secured 5 new engineers’ which is great, BUT we...
As we celebrate the milestone of our five-years’ Briggs ownership, today our teams’ have enjoyed a special lunch to mark the occasion. Thank you, to...
Five years ago, United Plant commenced its new ownership with Briggs Equipment. Today we are celebrating the strength of parentage and reflecting on...