INTERACTVE CUSTOMER PORTAL,
FOR TRANSPARENCY AND REPORTING
United Plant, as part of the Briggs family, are able to provide access to the fleet management tool, BE Portal. This innovative tool provides 24/7 access to view your fleets performance and status.
BE Portal, is an interactive, web-based reporting system, designed and created by Briggs Equipment. The portal enables customers to review fleet management data. Designed in response to changing customer needs – a desire for more comprehensive reporting – which can be analysed by group, site and at machine level – BE Portal is shaped by its customers.
BE Portal allows both customers’ and the United Plant management team, to monitor equipment performance against service level agreements, using a series of dashboards and downloadable documents – for complete fleet transparency.
Critically, access to the data is not dependent on fitting a telemetry device to the machine.
BE PORTAL BENEFITS
- Dashboard to monitor equipment against service level agreements
- Improved breakdown management for logging and tracking
- Ability to submit meter readings and monitor machine usage avoiding excess hours
- PM scheduling and monitoring
- Ability to identify trends and make informed decisions
- Total transparency of fleet for effective management
- Secure web-based access; no telemetry device required
- Dynamic query-based reporting by group, site and even machine level